Kinesiology is all about getting to the core issues behind symptoms that won’t go away. A kinesiology session looks at the physical, psychological, emotional, and spiritual issues. Through a detailed intake and looking at what acupressure points or muscles are stressed, we will work out and implement what therapy (or therapies) will work best to resolve the issue. Using kinesiology bio feedback techniques, we can also tap into the subconscious, to help find core issues behind the presenting issue. The insights and understandings that the client gains from this process produce long lasting results.
A first session can take between one and a half, to two hours, which will include about forty minutes of treatment, so the improvements to your well-being begin straight away.
By looking at the whole person, not just isolated symptoms, we can assist the body to heal itself and give you control of your life.
What To Expect In A Session
All sessions with Christie look at the core issues of your problem in an integrative way. Each modality also has its own process, yet Christie integrates the many disciplines to help create and balance connections between mind, body and spirit, so that healing can occur at many levels. The consequent insights and understandings that the client gains produce long lasting results
Kinesiology is a phenomenal discipline that uses muscle testing to check blocks to health and wellbeing.
Typically, in a Kinesiology session at Christie’s clinic, we would:
- discuss what difficulties or pain you are experiencing, maybe monitor posture and movement
- test muscles for stress, and find blockages to healing,
- determine what might be the cause of that stress, or blockage
- find a treatment to relieve you from that issue.
A treatment may involve:
- holding acupressure points (like acupuncture points but without needles),
- Working on the muscles themselves to relieve pain, tension or tightness
- providing some exercises, nutritional advice, or life style advice
- using some essential oils, essences, chakra work, energy healing, NST / Bowen therapy, Aromatherapy,…
……the list of modalities available seems endless and this means that we can customise the treatments to suit your specific needs and belief systems.
However, the above only describes what happens in a treatment session on a purely physical level. The reality is, when you start to make connections to core issues that have been preventing healing, there is so much more to the healing process in a session, than just what we “do”.
We react and think in response to the programs set up in us by our life experiences. Only by understanding these programs can we choose to re-write them, and to re-shape our life for happiness and well being.